SchoolEmails.com Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all data supplied by SchoolEmails.com. These terms are in addition to any terms specific to your purchase.
1. You (the Customer) are paying SchoolEmails.com for a non-transferable campaign licence to use data collated by SchoolEmails.com. The licence duration is specified in your product receipt. Use of the email data beyond the terms of your licence will likely result in a breach of the European anti-spam regulations. This could lead to your prosecution under the terms of those regulations.
2. Data provided by SchoolEmails.com is only licenced for use in email campaigns initiated by you, that comply with all conditions set out in the 2003 EU anti-spam regulations. Under no circumstances can the data be published and shared with any third party by any electronic means, including but not limited to digital media, Internet sites and email. The data must not be loaded into in any electronic applications other than those directly involved in producing the campaign (e.g. Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word or similar). A separate Database Licence is available for use of the data in other ways.
3. You (the Customer) accept that the data provided by SchoolEmails.com contains a very small number of "seed control records". These are small changes to wording that make the data unique to SchoolEmails.com. This enables SchoolEmails.com to track any unlicenced use of the data and take legal action as appropriate.
4. It is the customer's responsibility to check the accuracy of any data provided by SchoolEmails.com. SchoolEmails.com will make every reasonable attempt to ensure that the data is accurate, but can not be held responsible for any inaccuracies.
5. SchoolEmails.com accept no liability for any loss (whether direct or indirect, for loss of business, revenue or profits, wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data or for any other indirect or consequential loss whatsoever) arising from your use of our data and we hereby exclude any such liability, whether in contract, tort (including for negligence) or otherwise.
If you do not accept these terms and conditions, then do not use the data. You can return all copies of the data and receive a full refund within 30 days of purchase.
Any questions? Get in touch at email@example.com